Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Landgrabb Family welcomes ....

Marguerite



and

Tiffany.



Yep, that's right, TWINS!!!!

And worse still.

GIRLS!!!!!

I was hoping just to have a boy (and so did Malcolm, funnily enough), but I messed up the instructions concerning watermelons and apple. And then fate decided to play a cruel joke on this family.

Before anything is said....

NO, she didn't listen to children's radio
NO, she didn't watch Kids TV
And NO, most definitely did she NOT have the fertility accelerator as one of her rewards.

With my experience concerning twins from the last family I played (yes, you'll probably be familiar with the Graystone family), I can't handle them, they're too much.

And I swear, I'd have either fainted, or thrown the entire computer out of the window if there was even the slightest hint of triplets.

*sigh* oh well, I'd better say congrats to the happy couple here.

You know what that means don't you.

Yep, another move.

The beach villa is far too small for them now.

No comments: